Designed for the beginner as well as advanced collector to help you quickly add cards, easily access your collection, provide information for insurance purposes, and know what the value of your collection is. This card collecting software will allow you to organize your collection of baseball, football, basketball, hockey, soccer, NASCAR, golf, and non-sports cards. It's even flexible enough to organize your sports memorabilia collection. Manage your complete collection in one software and keep track of the price of your sports cards over time. Features include: Allows you to keep track of star cards as well as commons; keeps a record of a card's price over time; print several types of reports for your collection; find what cards you are missing to complete a set; bulk add feature to easily enter multiple cards from the same set; and two custom fields.
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2013-02-28
» version 2.0 - posted on 2004-10-01
EULA - End User License Agreement
JOHN REICHARD ENTERPRISES
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Sportscard Organizer 3
NOTICE TO USER:
THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This John Reichard Enterprises End User License Agreement accompanies the Sportscard Organizer 3 product and related explanatory materials ("Software"). The term "Software" also shall include any upgrades, modified versions or updates of the Software licensed to you by John Reichard Enterprises. Please read this Agreement carefully. At the end, you will be asked to accept this agreement and continue to use or, if you do not wish to accept this Agreement, to decline this agreement, in which case you will not be able to use the Software.
Upon your acceptance of this Agreement, John Reichard Enterprises grants to you a nonexclusive license to use the Software, provided that you agree to the following:
1. Use of the Software.
- You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device; install and use the Software on a file server for use on a network for the purposes of (i) permanent installation onto hard disks or other storage devices or (ii) use of the Software over such network; and make backup copies of the Software.
2. Copyright and Trademark Rights. The Software is owned by John Reichard Enterprises and its suppliers, and its structure, organization and code are the valuable trade secrets of John Reichard Enterprises and its suppliers. The Software also is protected by United States Copyright Law and International Treaty provisions. You may use trademarks only insofar as required to comply with Section 1 of this Agreement and to identify printed output produced by the Software, in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
3. Restrictions. You agree not to modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. You may not alter or modify the installer program or create a new installer for the Software.
4. No Warranty. The Software is being delivered to you AS IS and John Reichard Enterprises makes no warranty as to its use or performance. JOHN REICHARD ENTERPRISES AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. JOHN REICHARD ENTERPRISES AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL JOHN REICHARD ENTERPRISES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF A JOHN REICHARD ENTERPRISES REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, or the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
5. Governing Law and General Provisions. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, U.S.A., excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. You agree that the Software will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any country or used in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or any other export laws, restrictions or regulations. This Agreement shall automatically terminate upon failure by you to comply with its terms. This Agreement may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized officer of John Reichard Enterprises.
Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
John Reichard Enterprises, 13 Banyan Street, Selinsgrove, PA 17870.
Sportscard Organizer is a trademark of John Reichard Enterprises.